All of the project newsletters will be posted here for your information. They are in PDF format, so you will need a separate application to view them. One such application is Adobe Reader, available for Windows and Mac, from Adobe.
Four editions of the project newsletter are planned. The mailing list for the newsletter and other public involvement activities includes:
- All individuals owning property within at least 300 feet of the right-of-way of the proposed project;
- Neighborhood and civic associations in the study area;
- Local, state and federal elected and appointed officials;
- Local, regional, state and federal agencies and interest groups, and
- Individuals who request to be placed on the mailing list.
Anyone who would like to be placed on the mailing list should contact Kirk Bogen, PE, Environmental Management Engineer. His contact information is shown on the Contact Information page. The first project newsletter is included below. A second project newsletter will inform the public of the status of alternatives development and provide information about the public workshop.
To download a printable version* of the newsletter, click the link below:
*Please note that the newsletters below are full size 11″x17″ PDF files.