Public involvement is one of the most important elements of a PD&E study. It is very important for the public to provide comments to FDOT about the proposed US 301 improvements. There are many ways for you to stay involved, such as participating in small group meetings and a public hearing.
Project newsletters are mailed to all property owners within the study area as well as elected/appointed public officials at key points in the study. The mailing list includes:
- All property owners located within 300 feet of US 301’s centerline
- Neighborhood and civic associations
- Local elected and appointed public officials
- Local, regional, and state agencies
- Anyone requesting to be included on the mailing list
Upon request, the study team may also make presentations to local officials as well as hold casual “small group” meetings with local and neighborhood groups. FDOT will provide information on the project status and illustrations of the proposed build alternatives at these meetings. Anyone who wishes to comment about the project is encouraged to do so.
Please check this page periodically for current information regarding meeting schedules and meeting displays and graphics.